Instagram is undeniably an impressive and valuable platform for sharing photos and videos with a massive audience. While IG encourages public sharing, it also does not restrict its users from having private accounts.
So what can you do if the Instagram profile you want to view is hidden from public view? Fortunately, getting access to someone’s Instagram profile is not rocket science and can be accomplished by implementing any number of quick, effective and easy to learn solutions.
Sure, it might take a little extra leg-work, but by following the simple steps in this guide you’ll be well on your way to viewing private accounts like a boss!
Read on and we will show you how to view private Instagram profiles.
But before that, let’s be clear about one thing: there are both advantages and disadvantages of using public or private Instagram accounts.
Download Instant DP (HD)-
Qeek For InstaGram- Zoom Profile-
How to View Private IG Profiles ?
So what can you do?
Make Your IG Profile Private 2020
- Open your Instagram app.
- Go to the profile icon which is at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap on the 3-horizontal-line icon at the top right corner of your Instagram profile.
- Tap on the gear (settings) icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down until you find the ‘Private account’ option. Switch it on.
Making it so that your IG account is hidden from public view is definitely much easier than trying to view private accounts of others.
#Search Their insta Usernames
- Log in to your account and find the people you’re looking for. You’ll still be able to see their usernames even when their accounts are set to hidden from the public.
- Now, go to Google search (or any of your preferred search engine) and paste the name of your target into the search box.
- High chances are your target might have left some trails on the digital space before they switched on their privacy protection on the platform. If they have their photos
#Create a Fake Accounts
While this is not a practice supported by the platform, technically, it works. With this method, the chances of you being able to bypass visibility and privacy settings is higher.
However, this method is overtly unethical, and as such you may want to reconsider it, or limit your access and usage. We do not endorse this practice, so by all means, DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Tips for creating a fake Instagram account:
- Use decent photos. Make your profile as interesting as possible. We recommend creating a female persona.
- If you choose to create an account of a female user, upload photos that reflect women’s interests. See what’s trending among female Instagram influencers and use it to guide you.
- Try setting your Instagram account to private. This will create curiosity for your target.
- Send a follow request to the account of the person you wish to view.
- If you still don’t get any feedback, send your target a direct message and explain to them about your intention.
#Instagram Profile Viewer Tools
Be careful when entering these sites. They may lead you to a number of suspicious websites which would tell you that no payments or special requirements are needed in order to use their services.
Sounds too good to be true? You should be cautious — because these websites might be harboring dangerous viruses or malware.
Watch out for sites like WatchInsta, Instaspy, Private Instaviewer and View Private Profiles. These sites typically make people join surveys or sweepstakes that will eventually require their credit cards or other forms of payment in order to complete.
This is how they operate:
- They will ask you to use your Instagram username.
- Then, they will ask you to choose whether you wish to just view or download the photos.
- They will also ask for your personal information.
- Finally, they’ll take you to the private account that you wish to view.
We don’t recommend using any of these sites. They don’t look safe at all, and in an age when cyber threats are at an all-time high, you don’t want to take the risk.
Besides, Instagram’s API strictly doesn’t allow third-party apps to obtain their users’ personal data. This also means that while it’s possible for apps to access general data such as users’ list of followers, they won’t be able to see photos or videos of those Instagram
accounts whose profiles are limited from public viewing.
If you’re willing to give them a try, do so at your own risk. We do not endorse any of these apps.
Overall, all of these methods can help you view those accounts with increased privacy settings on IG. We highly recommend using the first method which is simply following and asking the person directly. It’s ethical and won’t get you into trouble.
If that or a fake account doesn’t help, your last option is to try using any Instagram profile viewer tool that can help you view an Instagram profile without following. Please be extra careful when using them as there’s no guarantee that your data won’t get stolen in the process.
Alternatively, try to build a stronger social presence on Instagram. People tend to follow Instagrammers who have huge followings. You can achieve this by using services by Upleap.