Are you looking for the useful and simple way to earn money online?
Did you try to make money online before but did not get success? Then no need to worry anymore!
Because we have already trained more than 70,000 people across the world & they are successfully making $300 to $2000 (INR 20,000+) per month.
We are showing you below some of the best ways to earn money online. You can also download our training package which will help you to grow your income very fast.
And yes, everything in this website is Absolutely Free & Without Investment.
10 Ways to Earn Money Online
1. Earn Money with Blogging
These are the best ways to find a topic for your new blog:
- Look at other blogs – This should be your first port of call. What’s already successful? And more importantly, what’s missing? Find the gaps in the market.
- Use Google – What are people searching for? Use Google suggested searches and auto-complete to discover what people are looking for – if they’re searching for it, that shows there’s a demand.
- Search forums for common FAQs – When people can’t find answers to their questions, they go to forums. What are they asking? What do they need advice on? This will show what people are interested in and what there’s a lack of available information on.
- Track current trends – What topics are in the media right now? It’s good to pick a topic with longevity, but if you can piggy-back on a trend early on, you can quickly establish yourself as an expert on it before anyone else. Searching #journorequest on Twitter shows what kind of themes journalists are currently reporting on.
- Think about different types of content – Could you do tutorials/how-to guides? Reviews? Interviews? Lists? It might not be what you write about, but, how you write which sets you apart.
- Identify your own interests and passions – While all of the above are important, there’s no point in blogging about something you have zero interest in. You’ll quickly get bored and people will spot your lack of enthusiasm. Write about something you really, truly care about.
These are the 7 steps to follow to make money blogging.
- Setup your own self-hosted blog.
- Start publishing great content.
- Build organic traffic to your website.
- Build a community around your brand.
- Start making money by selling ads.
- Make money by selling your own products or services.
- Makey money through affiliate marketing.
If you have more free time (2 hours a day) then you can add further income in your pocket by working as a captcha solver.
This is one of the easiest way to earn money online. As a captcha solver, you need to read the captcha images & type the exact characters.
You need to be very fast in order to earn better income. You can get paid up to $2 for every 1000 captchas you solve.
3. Earn with Affiliate Marketing
If you are serious about earning money online & you are a hard working guy who wants to make big income then affiliate marketing is for you.
There is more scope for affiliate marketing than before because of the high growth of online shopping.
There are hundreds of online merchants like Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Clickbank, CJ etc. where you can signup & promote their products.
In affiliate marketing, you are simply helping customers to buy the right product by creating a simple website & in return you can earn 4% to 20% commission.
4. Add banner adverts to your website
As a more visual way of advertising, you can sell banner advertising space on your blog page to brands who relate to your readers.
Adverts can be placed anywhere, but they’re commonly found across the top of blog pages or in the sidebar.
You can earn income in one of two ways. CPC (cost per click) means you’ll get a set payment for every reader who clicks the advert, while CPM(cost per thousand) means you’ll negotiate a set payment for every 1,000 ‘impressions’ the ad gets.
With the growth of AdBlocker plugins, the CPC and CPM can be low, but it does depend on your industry, and there’s little harm in trying them out.
5. Virtual Assistant
A virtual assistant is like a personal assistant who can earn money by working online for someone without being physically present.
He can do variety of tasks like taking care of websites, counseling, writing & proofreading, publishing content, marketing, coding, website & app development, research etc.
6. Become a freelancer
Freelancing is another popular way to make money after blogging & affiliate marketing. As a freelancer, you can work with small or big companies on a temporary basis & provide them your services.
Freelancers can make $500 to $2000+ per month depending on the type of freelance jobs you will do for your client.
You can work as a content writer, web designer, graphics designer or provide services like SEO, data entry, video testimonials, digital marketing etc
7. Website flipping Domain Trader
Domain trading is another high profit business you can do online. But here you need some investment for buying the domain.’
You must be an expert OR you should get detailed knowledge before you start this business.
You can buy domains from GoDaddy or other domain registrar for less than $10 & sell in future to the needy person for hundreds of dollars. Your skill here is to identify great domains that are not booked yet & companies in future can try to buy that domain.
When companies don’t find the domain of their choice, they contact the domain owner for the deal & it’s in your control to fix the price. You can even put your domains on auction so that people can buy directly at your desired price.
8. Website flipping
Like domain trading, website flipping is also a hot business to earn money online. Here you don’t deal with domains but websites.
You have to create a website, work on it for 3-6 months or more so that you can start making money from the websites.
After earning for 2-3 months, you can put that site on auction on Flippa , EmpireFlippers etc. You can easily get 15-20 times price of your monthly earning from that website.
It’s much easier to grow an old sites than creating a new site and the grow this new site.
Many experienced people buy websites from Flippa, work for 3-4 months on these sites and make double or triple income.
9. Stock & Forex Trading
Stock trading & forex trading is a very lucrative way to make money for those who has good idea of the market.
There are number of free or paid courses available on internet that can train you for online trading.
You can even read newspaper like Economic times or watch TV channels like CNBC to become more expert in the field. Its risky to enter into this market without sufficient knowledge.
10. Earn money from your smartphone
There are various smartphone apps that can pay you some extra income by completing some simple tasks on your Smartphone.
There are at least 20 money making apps that if you install in your smartphone, can give an extra income of $200-$300.
You have to take simple surveys, complete offers by signup on other websites, play games, watch videos etc.
You don’t need to take any extra time to earn from this as you can make money on the go.